Why Choose an IICRC Certified Company?
What Being an IICRC Certified Company Means-
SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan is an IICRC-certified firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. As a result? Our technicians are amply qualified to take care of any commercial or residential loss you may encounter.
The IICRC Certification Requirements We Follow-
In order to keep and maintain our elite status as an IICRC Firm, our office takes steps to meet the following requirements:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintaining a written complaint policy and agreeing to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry-
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace. This benefits our customers, as they directly benefit from our trained and certified technicians.
About Us, SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan-
At SERVPRO of Midtown Manhattan we specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke or water damage. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are (as you may have gotten by now!) an IICRC certified firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
For behind the scenes footage, be sure to follow us on social media where we post almost every day!